2014年7月24日星期四

Buy 1:1 Gucci & Marc Jacobs Sunglasses Experience From A Reseller

http://www.ruyitrade.com/Sunglasses-AAAAA-c1105.htmlHello everyone, Glad you see my article. Let me introduce myself first, I am a sunglasses seller in US.I do this business for over 5 years. Today I am gonna share you some experience to choose perfect quality brand sunglasses from online shopping website.Sunglasses can give you instant James Dean cool, Audrey Hepburn glamour, or the rock star hipness of Bono. But they are much more than a fashion accessory. I usually sell Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Oakley, D&G sunglasses, sometime I sell other small brand sunglasses too. I never sell cheap quality discount sunglasses, Only 1:1 sunglasses. You know, One authentic sunglasses are very expensive, especially some brand like Gucci. But when you walk out, You will find there are many people wear Gucci, MJ sunglasses. Why? Are they rich? I don't think so. Maybe they will tell you that I wear authentic sunglasses, Maybe some are true, But most of people are wear replicas.

On my opinion, It's not a big deal to wear replicas. The big thing is you must wear nice quality replicas. If you spend 10 US dollar, and want to get perfect sunglasses. Just give it up! You get what you pay!Here I am goona show you one of my recent products,

1. Look for UV protection: Don’t be deceived by color or cost. The ability to block UV light is not dependent on the darkness of the lens or the price tag. While both plastic and glass lenses absorb some UV light, UV absorption is improved by adding certain chemicals to the lens material during manufacturing or by applying special lens coatings. Always choose sunglasses that are labeled as blocking 99-100% of UV rays. Some manufacturers’ labels say "UV absorption up to 400nm." This is the same thing as 100% UV absorption.

2. Check lenses for quality ( This is the most important): Look for a uniform tint, not darker in one area than in another. To check for imperfections in the lenses, hold the glasses at arm’s length and then look through them at a straight line in the distance, such as the edge of door. Slowly move the lens across the line. If the straight edge distorts, sways, curves or moves, the lens is flawed.

3. Impact resistant is the very important,You need to serious about it. While all sunglasses must meet minimum FDA standards regarding impact resistance, no lens is truly shatterproof. Plastic lenses are less likely to shatter upon impact than glass lenses.

If you find other good webiste sell cheap and nice quality sunglasses, Please wirte a review after this article. I am happy to discuss the sunglasses business with you!

Written by Shirley Wong,The brand is Marc Jacobs. Look the pictuer carefully, Isn't good? And see the sunglasses box. No visible differnence with authentic products. And you can't believe how much I pay for it? ONLY $44.98. And I usually get discount 8% because I usually pay through Western Union. That means I only pay $41 for one pair. Also plus free shipping make me become their strong supports customers www.buyshoesclothing.ru. Here are some tips for how to choose good sunglasses: here 

Related Articles: http://ruyitradegfrgtr.blogspot.com/ 

没有评论:

发表评论